TS Series V
The multipurpose Thermal Processing Platform
The horizontal furnace TS series V is optimized for flexibility, multiple processes and cleanroom space. With its modular design the TS series V is available with up to four process chambers that can independently and simultaneously run a multitude of processes. The TS series V is future proof: process capabilities can be improved and extended over time with its upgradeable and configurable soft- and hardware and the wafer handling can be fully automated.
Read about our benefits using the links below
One furnace, multiple processes.
- Range of processes combined in one tool
- Modular designed
- Upgradable, configurable hard- and software
- Extended process capabilities and improvements
Optimized cleanroom footprint.
- Wafer size capability up to 300 mm
- Stack flexibility 1 to 4 tubes
Flat zones up to 1250 mm
Higher process stability and yield.
- Tempress proprietary and well proven Digital Temperature Controller (DTC) for temperatures upto 1350 degrees Celsius delivers unprecedented temperature stability over long time.
- Each tube has an individual DTC for optimum temperature control.
Long economic lifetime, ready for the future.
- Modular design
Reliable industrial components
Upgradable and configurable hard- and software
High uptime and process availability.
- Shorter repair times.
- Use of high quality, industrial components
- Support in process optimization
- Easy acces to Tempress expert knowledge
Easy operation and high security.
New advanced NTM furnace controller and software delivers:
- Easy formulation and adaptation of process recipes and distribution over different furnaces without advanced programming skills
- Data logging allowing improved feedback loops and improved process quality and yield
- New touch screen user interface intuitive and easy to use for operators and process technologists Improved user management allowing easy operation, protection against flaws and improved security
- One UI (User Interface) to control the entire furnace, process, recipe editing, control and monitor motions, boat movements, logging and analyses process variables and overview of the machine user interface
Easy to integrate.
Flexible and customized integrated automation options including Cassette-to-Cassette
- Flexible interface between automation and furnace
- Integrated 6 axis robot for wafer transfer
- Proven wafer transfer system (installed base 500+)
- Supporting 150-300 mm wafers
- Edge contact or vacuum end effect
- SECS/GEM E30 or SEMI 300
- OHT interface
- Automatic Foup or SMIF opening
- EDS combs
- Storage/buffer positions
- Batch transfer or single transfer
TS 6-8-12 Horizontal batch furnaces
|# tubes||2 to 4 (2 or 3 fot TS12)|
|Wafer size||150-300 mm|
|Cleanroom||ISO 4 compatible|
|Flatzone||300 – 1000 mm TS6 within ±0,5 °C|
|600-1250mm TS8 within ±0,5 °C|
|800-1000 mm TS12 within ±0,5 °C|
|Control||Cascade PID, accuracy ±0,1 °C|
|Optional||Fast cooldown (TS8 and TS12)|
Want to read more about this topic? Follow the link below for related articles
- Radeweg 31, 8171 MD, Vaassen